What are cookies?
Information we collect
- How many visitors have visited our website
- Which country our site was access from
- Which town our site was access from
- Which Internet Service Provider (ISP) was used to route the user to our site (e.g., Virgin Media, Sky, EE etc)
- The device type used (i.e., Mobile / Desktop / Tablet)
- The browser type used to view our site on (e.g. Safari, Chrome etc)
- The operating sytems of the device used to visit us (i.e., iOS, Android, Windows)
- The screen resolution of the device used to visit us (e.g. 768 x 1024, 375 x 667)
Why this information is collected
The reason we use Google Analytics to collect this type of information is so that we can better understand our audience, which country they are located in and the specifications of the device used to help us ensure that our content is viewable on as many browsers as possible. We are also interested in knowing whether the majority of our visitors are in the UK or if our message is reaching a wider, global, audience.
Your device, your choice
You have the option of disabling cookies in the settings menu of your browser. However, some sites may not allow you to continue with your visit if this option is disabled. For more information regarding Google Analytics Cookies, please click here.